- In 2006, the products were exported to 35 countries and regions around the world, and the annual sales volume exceeded 100 million;
- In 2007, a product R&D team was established and started to produce high-end outdoor products, laying a solid foundation for further developing the international market;
- In 2014 the company took the lead in implementing the "body stock reform" in the woodware workshop, and subsequently effectively promoted and implemented it in various workshops, bringing direct and indirect economic benefits to the company.
- The listing strategy was established in 2015, and the preparatory work began in the same year. It is expected to be listed at the end of 2016 or early 2017;
- Beginning in the second half of 2016, to promote the development of the Chinese market, the brand upgrade and brand promotion plan will be gradually completed;
New lead development
Integration of new materials, technology and innovation
In order to express the concept of design, Haomeijia carefully selects a variety of outdoor new materials such as craft wood, environmentally friendly artificial wood, nano-weather-resistant fabrics, memory quick-drying cotton, 4D etching new materials, synthetic artificial stone, aluminum lamps, etc. The R&D and creation of the company fully reflects the natural charm of wood, the elegant temperament of fabric, and the humanized practical design, so that each piece of Haomeijia furniture presents a unique texture, and such a rare diversified choice only furniture can do it.
Honor and Qualification
Focus on becoming a professional
The company has FSC Forest Chain of Custody certification, and obtains an annual procurement quota of about 3,000m³ of FSC teak, FCS eucalyptus, etc., accounting for about a quarter of China's quota.
Jointly develop new materials with material suppliers, have a sound material system, and master the core technology of raw material processing.
More than 200 new products are launched every year, all of which apply for appearance protection and intellectual property patents.
Strict selection of materials into a perfect collection
Using precious outdoor wood - teak, each collection is made with 100% pure handicraft.
Mix and match craftsmanship to polish art treasures
The perfect combination of natural materials and pure craftsmanship makes each piece of furniture as perfect as a work of art, leading the trend of outdoor lifestyle mix and match.
Excellent design for good taste
The design of OTSUN gradually provides inspiration for your outdoor matching and meets your needs for high-quality outdoor "slow life experience".