Home&Garden would always work closely with loyal customers as partners, aim to welcome you a lifelong partner to our company; we manufacture and supply the highest quality outdoor furniture at afforda
Why choose Home&Garden?
Plain and simple, we are the manufacturer therefore you will be guaranteed the lowest price without the "authorized reseller" markup. Secondly, over 30 years of outdoor furniture manufacturing experie
What’s the order Policy Information?
Payment: 30% deposit is required to place orders, the remaining 70% can be paid against the shipping doc. copy. L/C at sight is acceptable as well
Who is cooperating with Home&Garden
With the reasons and benefits above, we created our business relationship with lots of partners all over the world and are enjoying a high admiration.